Are you ready to get healthier, but need some help getting started, and/or support along the way? That’s exactly what I’m here for.
As a longtime healthy, happy whole foods vegan, I have experienced the benefits of this lifestyle first-hand, and as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Certified Plant-Based Chef, I have the educational background to help you on your journey.
I want to emphasize, this is a friendly space. I work with people who want to learn and be healthier, no matter where they are starting from. What I love about being a nutritional consultant is helping people really see that the key to their health is in their own hands.
What we fuel our bodies with, how active we are on a daily basis, how we manage stress, and the effort we put into maintaining good mental and emotional health all go a long way to determining our long-term health. It’s no magic bullet, but it’s good common sense, and it works.
There are many common basics to a healthy diet, but obviously everyone is different. That’s why the first step we will take together is a personal 1-1 consultation, including a full nutritional and lifestyle assessment. This session can be done in person (if you are in the Powell River area) or online (if you are elsewhere).
Once we have completed the assessment, you can choose the level of support you would like to move forward with. I currently offer 2 options:
Level 1: Let’s Get Started!
Let’s Get Started! includes:
- a personal consult (45 min – 1 hour)
- The consultation includes a full nutritional assessment with recommendations you can take away with you and individualized suggestions for resources to address your needs and get you where you want to go.
This program is appropriate for people who are well on their way to adopting a whole foods plant-based diet, but want to make sure they are on the right track, or have particular questions they would like to have addressed. If you are at the beginning of your WFPB/vegan journey, this can help you get started, but it may be advisable to look at a program with more support as it can be overwhelming if you are just starting out. Not sure? Get in touch.
Level 2: Time for Change
Time for Change is a 3-month program that includes:
- an initial personal consult (45 min – 1 hour)
- weekly/biweekly/monthly or monthly meetings, depending on the level of support you want/need (45 min – 1 hour)
- at each meeting we will focus on something you want to learn (whether that is healthy plant-based cooking tips/how-tos, nutrition information and resources, strategies for getting and staying organized, etc). At each meeting we will set a goal that you can work on between our meetings, and discuss strategies for successfully meeting that goal
- between meetings I encourage you to contact me by email/text with any questions
This program is appropriate for people who want to make a change and feel that they will need more 1-1 support to be successful. I ask for a 3-month commitment (with meeting frequency set by you) so that we can work together towards a sustainable, successful change. This is a flexible program that moves with your needs and provides you with the support you need to get where you want to go. Not sure? Get in touch.
If you are interested in one of these programs – or if you’d like to discuss options, please fill out the form below. Once I receive your request I will get back to you and we can arrange a time to meet.